Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Night b4

Ok, so its the night before we leave and my Dad is going through his wallet and cleaning things out. He finds his BI(the company he works for) help card he says "this is for when i need help with my computer i can just call and say help", he continues by saying "I can use it in Africa...help...I'm in Africa.. there's a hippo charging. Help."

To some of you this might not be funny but to others they will understand. We are pretty much finished packing so now we r just focused on the smaller details.

1 comment:

Dianeo said...

Paige-
We've not met (and I've never read a blog before!)but I've enjoyed your family Christmas greetings each year.
My husband, Dr Jeff from Iowa, works with your Dad, with BI and I thought your BI help card comment was a hoot!
(I found the link to your family blog in an email fwd to me by Jeff.)
Welcome back to the US!
We just returned from the IPVS in South Africa so some of your observations remind me of our trip, too.
"Hello" to your family!
~Diane O