Thursday, June 12, 2008

A slumber party in the sky with a bunch of strangers

The over night flight was totaly exciting at first. It was a bigger plane than i had ever seen. The entertainment selections were great but the sleeping was crappy. When we got to london we took the tube... thats a story in its self... we have these huge suitcases weighing 50lbs and the platforms to the train (tube) were uneven most of the time. Soooo.... ofcourse at one stop i couldnt get mine on fast enuff and the door started to shut with me in it. I thought awesome now im going to die and im not even in africa.. this sucks. After that i got out of the door and stood there with my dad looking at my mom who was on the tube the first words she mouthed were HELP! then she said I WILL MEET U AT THE NEXT STOP! haha way to react fast mom! So then me and my poor dad got on the next train and we still tramatized that we were seperated from the women who knew what she was doing! haha so eventually we found her at the next stop and then we went to london. Got to our hotel room and i broke down.. haha no joke... no sleep, hungy, and still just happy i had a mom. Yay..

No comments: